Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Probationary Member

Default The Ocean Room

Quote Originally Posted by dsmms View Post
    Brainstorming here....

The aquarium? Fish Bowl? Fishy theme....students can be the fish...you can do so much with bulletin boards.
    My toddler room at school is the "Ocean Room". We have blue walls with murals of sea creatures. We also have a beta fish in a tank which is exciting for the children. A lot of the transition activities involve ocean themes.

Probationary Member

at a center that i previously worked at, all the names of the classrooms were named after streets for example:
    Tender Terrace, Lullaby Lane, Huggable Hills, Infant Blvd., Kindergarten Crossing, etc.. I really liked it, I thought it was very cute!

I really like that too! It is cute without overdoing it.
    Don't expect others to do for you what you are not willing to do for youself.

Probationary Member

In my school, we named our classes according to fruit names. We have "Play Group Apples", "Nursery Grapes", "Kindergarten Olives", and "Pre-Primary Pears".

Cool

Hey!
    All of the classrooms use themes in their classrooms.

here are some ideas:
    Class family photo album
    Class photo album or bulletin board
    Apple prints...cut apples in half and dip into paint, press them on the paper

Probationary Member

I love the street names! I have seen each room have a color and then an animal was put with it... Brown Bears, Pink Pigs, Blue Peacocks, Yellow Ducks...

All of those are sooo cute! I love the Toddling Turtles! I also like "The Zoo" and naming different rooms with different animals.

Probationary Member

I have to make a 20 days curriculum for 3 yrs to 5 yrs kids on personality development and manners. The duration is 2 yrs. How to make it interesting. Kindly give your inputs.

Probationary Member

Thanks, I like all your ideas. Looking for something better to call a classroom than the 2's, 3's and Pre-K.