Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    WAMS

Default The Cay movie (video)

Hi! I'm looking for the movie The Cay. I believe NBC produced a television movie in 1974. I have had no luck in trying to locate it. Some teachers have said there is a copy of it in a school library but no one seems to know where. Please help!!

teacher_teacher

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by WAMS:
    Hi! I'm looking for the movie The Cay. I believe NBC produced a television movie in 1974. I have had no luck in trying to locate it. Some teachers have said there is a copy of it in a school library but no one seems to know where. Please help!! </font>

teacher_teacher

Re: Cay video

Did anyone ever any luck with finding a
    copy of the made for tv movie ? Done in
    73/74 by Bell telephone.
    I can not find anyone who even knows the video let alone where to buy it.

Thanks

Ash

Hi, im a junior high student looking for the movie The Cay for school....my teacher has been looking for it for years but has had no luck, she reads the book every year for school, but would very much like to get hold of the movie...please let me know if you find anything!! THANKS!!!!

mmm timothy of da cay, young bahss??

Probationary Member

Ok, so I just joined. I went through this search about 10 years ago. Good Luck! I never found it. I even posted it on the "item wanted" boards of ebay. I think it would be a great video. I'd even use it in US History during WWII study.

Probationary Member

I have a DVD of the movie "The Cay".

Probationary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WAMS View Post
    Hi! I'm looking for the movie The Cay. I believe NBC produced a television movie in 1974. I have had no luck in trying to locate it. Some teachers have said there is a copy of it in a school library but no one seems to know where. Please help!!
    I have a copy od the DVD of The Cay

Probationary Member

Quote Originally Posted by carles View Post
    I have a DVD of the movie "The Cay".
    Would it be possible to obtain a copy of your dvd?

Senior Member Snake Champion smithmt's Avatar
    Home of The Pork Tenerloin Sandwhich: Iowa!

sometimes the only way to purchase a movie is through a library service like Follett. I suggest you go to you're librarian and buy a copy through them. I don't know if your librarian will do this, but I've bought several movies for my home through the library. If you buy it though, you no longer have to worry about where it is. when you retire - sell it to another teacher who is looking for it.

good luck